It is important to us at Warren Farm Primary School that our Sports Premium funding is spent in a sustainable way which actively promotes sport, encourages children to participate, increases pupil engagement and has a positive impact on pupil's physical fitness, healthy lifestyles, skills and behaviour. We do this by:
- Investing in our staff CPD through coaching provided by specialist sports coaches and specialist P.E. teachers;
- Using the expertise we have within our own staff to support, coach and train other members of staff;
- Using the funding to make it possible for our children to participate in sports competitions and tournaments during and outside of school time (through the funding of supply teachers and transport);
- Supporting the provision of sports after school clubs;
- Monitoring the impact to inform future spending;
- Purchasing sports equipment.